Thursday, October 6, 2011

Steve Jobs



I didn't always initially understand the impact of the products Steve Jobs enthusiastically developed for his cutting edge company, Apple, but what I admired about Steve Jobs was his tenacity.

He just never quit. 

He never quit battling cancer and he kept on inventing new teckky products that always showed us how far ahead of everyone he was.  I can't exercise without my Ipod and I know lots of people who can't live without their Macs!  The way his mind worked was fascinating.  Talk about using your life to do it's best and never wasting your talents!

Steve Jobs you showed us how to forge ahead.  May you rest in peace.  You certainly outdid yourself in life!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/10/05/ap/tech/main20116461.shtml


No comments:

Post a Comment