Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ahhh-Choo!



Dear Readers,

Please send me your positive energy.  I need it bad.

February can be a tough month.  Thank goodness it is so short.  I have been spending the past couple of days coughing, sneezing and constantly blowing my nose, drinking tea and existing on soup.  I have to say that this morning I feel a little better but the cough is still there. 
We haven't had a severe winter; in fact it never really felt that winter settled in for any long period of time.  I know this winter was considered mild and while we had some flurries here and there, no real snowstorms ever developed.  I have a feeling that one of the reasons lots of people have colds and coughs is because it gets cold for a day or two and then it gets warm for a day or two.  No one knows what to wear for work or play and that reminds me of another thing I am really tired of: my winter clothes.

I'm done with the coat and the scarf and the boots and the gloves.  I just want to open the door and go outside without any layers of clothing. 

I heard on the news this morning that today's sunset is at 6 pm and I am taking this as a good sign that spring is on its way and winter may finally be coming to an end.  I can hardly wait for the warm weather!