Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Life's Garden of Loved Ones

Two tropical storms have moved through the Washington, DC area recently and we are getting more than our usual dose of rain.  Not complaining because I like the rain.  It's good for our gardens and everything feels clean after a good downpour.
 
This summer I am trying to pay more attention to the plants in my yard which I guess I think of as my garden even though they are not all planted in one contained space.  I planted some lettuce, rosemary and basil along with geraniums and marigolds.  Watching things grow is hopeful!
 
As you wake-up and embrace today's events, here's a good thought about life's garden of loved ones:


Photo Courtesy of French Essence


"Let us be grateful to
people who make us happy;
they are the charming
gardeners who make our
souls blossom."
 
          ~ Marcel Proust, French Author
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment