Thursday, May 29, 2014

Come On Over

Dear Resilient Readers:

I am excited to tell you that www.crylaughheal.com is open for business and I am now posting on this new site.
 
As I mentioned previously, I recently took a blogging class and discovered that Blogger had outlived itself and I needed to transition to WordPress as a publishing tool.  Let me tell you, it has been quite a learning experience and I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I initiated this change.
 
But I can now report that it's all good and I'm rebuilding the site and adding pieces almost every day. 
 
For my fabulous readers who received my posts by email, I expect to have a new gadget for email signup added soon to www.crylaughheal.com.  This BlogSpot address and site will continue to exist but I won't be posting new content to it anymore.
 
When you get a chance, come on over to www.crylaughheal.com and check it out!
 
I'll see you there!  Let me know what you think!
 
Thank you for all of your positive support.  It has really meant a lot to me!

Mary Kate







No comments:

Post a Comment