Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's Your Road


Thought For The Day. . .






I know this picture is a bit on the grainy side, but I really liked the sentiment of the saying:


"It's your road, and yours alone. 
 
 Others may walk it with you, But no one can walk it for you."
 

It would be nice if someone could take our place and walk on our road for awhile; perhaps making it less painful. 

Wouldn't that be nice?

But we don't know where our road is going to take us, do we?  I believe that my road has been painful but it also has been a road full of love, laughter and many other blessings.

I'm excited to see what may be down the road for me this year!!

I'd love to hear from you about your road and what it had brought you and what you hope it brings you this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment