Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Step Into Every Blessed Second of Life


I know today is Wednesday and that I have to go to work.

But other than that, I really don't know what the day has in store for me.

I'm sure I will talk to someone in my family and maybe also talk to one of my good friends, and I will work hard today to get some tasks accomplished in the office that need my attention.

Some of what happens today is up to me.



How will I react as I drive to work?
 
Will I keep a smart remark to myself or feel the need to blurt it out?
 
Will I smile when I don't really feel it?
 
Will I help another person in need of something from me?
 
Will I see something or read something that will inspire me?
 
Will I shake things up a bit and try something new?
 
I hope today is full of good things, even maybe great things for me -- and for you!!

I'm going to concentrate on staying in the moment today because every minute counts and should not be wished or pushed away because I am looking forward to something that I know will happen to me on another day, such as tomorrow or another day in the future.
 
Today is the day that counts.
 
Use it up.  Every single blessed second of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment